jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

Enlaces: BD IMPRESSIONS - Land of Whimsy

Excelente sitio de información sobre calidad de películas en Blu-Ray.

Photobucket

Aunque también tiene secciones dedicadas a DVDs y muchísimas cosas más.


Algunas entradas recientes:


I've yet to work out whether Brett Easton Ellis loves the 80s, or hates them, or loves and hates them in equal measure. This film, co-adapted by him from his own novel, was supposedly recut multiple times, with a good...
Posted at 7:07 PM in BD Impressions


I hadn't watched Braveheart in a while. Not since I was still in school, in fact. To be honest, I approached it with some trepidation: I quite liked it back in the day, but was worried that I would have...
Posted at 11:33 PM in BD Impressions

This is the first time I've ever bought a Blu-ray Disc simply to confirm what I already knew to be the case. I picked up Gladiator because I feel that it is important to get the word out about this...
Posted at 10:40 PM in BD Impressions


ENLACES:
http://www.landofwhimsy.com/


Para mi es una página de referencia, dense una vuelta, arranquen por aquí obviamente: http://www.landofwhimsy.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario